web core trial

Have installed the web core trial
when I go to run a copuy of the introduction utube nothethin happens.
project file looks like below

program Project9;

uses
  Vcl.Forms,
  WEBLib.Forms,
  Unit11 in 'Unit11.pas' {Form11: TWebForm} {*.html};

{$R *.res}

begin
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.MainFormOnTaskbar := True;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm11, Form11);
  Application.Run;

end.

if I try and add weBlib.runner
and
TTmsWebRunner.Execute as the utube shows  Get a compiler Error
what am I Missing  ??

The weblib.Runner is no longer needed. This was something in the beta but we were able to remove the need for this.

What happens when you create a new TMS WEB Core application from the IDE and do Run? Can you inform what  you see in the IDE output window? It should show the command-line used to invoke the compiler with all its parameters. 
You should also see a folder TMSWeb created under your project folder. Do you see this?
I Presume this is what You Need

It appears to complie But never runs from the IDE

Command line: C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Compiler\pas2js.exe C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Project9.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuC:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" "-FiC:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" -FUC:\Users\I_J_F\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\TMSWeb\Debug -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB

Pas2JS Compiler version 1.0.0rc1 [2018/07/25] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.0.2.0

Success

Yes can see Debug folder Under Projects /TMSWeb with a bunch of files in it

If you see the TMSWEB folder, this must mean that something on your machine prevents that the debug webserver is running. Can you check there is no firewall or antivirus for example that interferes?