Using the different style components together

I am trying to use your style components together but I wonder if I am over thinking this and there might be simpler way of synchronising a TadvAppStyler with a TAdvOfficePagerOfficeStyler, TAdvOfficeStatusBarOfficeStyler and TAdvPanelStyler.  Below is the onChange event of the TAdvAppStyler and all 4 of them are on a TDataModule.  

Also although PanelStyler1.Style is changing the panel components on my forms are not changing colour.  Any Ideas why?

procedure TdmArkadyFeeds.AdvAppStyler1Change(Sender: TObject);
var
  sStyle: string;
begin
  sStyle    := GetEnumName(TypeInfo(TTMSStyle), Ord(AdvAppStyler1.Style));
  sStyle[1] := 'p';
  CodeSite.Send('sStyle', sStyle);
  StylerPager1.Style     := TOfficePagerStyle(GetEnumValue(TypeInfo(TOfficePagerStyle), sStyle));
  StylerStatusBar1.Style := TOfficeStatusBarStyle(GetEnumValue(TypeInfo(TOfficeStatusBarStyle), sStyle));
  PanelStyler1.Style     := TAdvPanelStyle(GetEnumValue(TypeInfo(TAdvPanelStyle), sStyle));

CodeSite.Send('StylerPager1.Style', GetEnumName(TypeInfo(TOfficePagerStyle), Ord(StylerPager1.Style)));
  CodeSite.Send('StylerStatusBar1.Style', GetEnumName(TypeInfo(TOfficeStatusBarStyle), Ord(StylerStatusBar1.Style)));
  CodeSite.Send('PanelStyler1.Style', GetEnumName(TypeInfo(TAdvPanelStyle), Ord(PanelStyler1.Style)));
end;