The caption on a TCurvyPanel always has a white background and I can't find any way for it to match the color of the panel. Can this be done? If not, can you please add it to the component.
It works for me under XE and 11.3 Delphi.
Set Color to the desired panel colour and Font.Color to the desired caption colour.
This is how it looks for me under Delphi 11.3 and version 1.2.3.0 of the component.
![]()
I should add, the TCurvyPanel is on a TPanel on a TFrame.
I cannot reproduce this
See attached test project.
Project1.zip (5.1 KB)
If a problem persists, provide a sample source project with which we can reproduce this here.
OK. Updating to version 13.0 sorted this out. Thanks
Not sure why updating fixed it. I have an XE project that has been compiled with almost every TMS version over the last year and I've not seen the issue.
In the last change to CurvyControls.pas the TCurvyPanel.Paint method had this line added:
Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
which sorted the probem.
I haven't updated for a while (too much regression testing to do) so my version of the component was probably older than yours.
