manual install

Hi,
During a manual installation, I installed :
1- tmsdxe2
2- tmsexdxe2
3- tmsdedxe2
then, on tmsdedxe2 I have an error message which say than tmsdedxe2 is not on my computer. However, tmsdedxe2.bpl is at the same location than tmsdxe2.bpl & tmsexdxe2.bpl.

I don't understand what is the problem with tmsdedxe2. Does anyone could help me?

Precision:

The error message is "unable to start the program. Tmsexdxe2.bpl is missing on your computer..." (and not tmsdedxe2.bpl).
Then when I try to install tmsdedxe2, I have the message "unable to start the program. Tmsexdxe2.bpl is missing on your computer...".  However, tmsdedxe2.bpl is at the same location than tmsdxe2.bpl & tmsexdxe2.bpl.

is the folder where tmsexdxe2 is located in your library path?

Also, normally it should output the BPL to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\8.0\Bpl
and always find the .BPL there.

Hi
The folder where tmsexdxe2 is located is in my library path, but it doesn't work. Finally, by Copy/paste the compiled BPL, in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\8.0\bin folder : it works. So I think there is a problem in my library path.
I've set the path "option d'environnement-Options Delphi-Bibliothèque-Chemin des Bibliothèques". the english version should be : Environment Option-Dlphi Option - Library - Libraries Path