Problem installing dsign time packages

This is win10, 64bit, clean installed. Dlephi 10.4.1 clean installed.
The new Subscription manager installs and compiles with out Errors, however on Startup all TMS design time packages fail to load.

Delphi 10.4

Package C:\RAD_Lib\TMS\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\dsydney..\bpl\Win32\dcltmsbcl270.bpl kann nicht geladen werden.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Search for tmsbcl270.bpl files in your disk. You should have one in folder

<bcl_install_folder>\packages\bpl\win32

And in your Delphi default output BPL folder, which is usually

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.1\Bpl\

You should have a symbolic link to the bpl in bcl install folder. Please check if you have such things.

I have one file in the TMS install folder and the symlink ion the EMB BPL folder.
screen

What is the content of your Windows PATH environment variable, and what is the content of such PATH variable inside Delphi options (Tools | Options, IDE, Environment Variables, User System Overrides)?

Windows PATH

PATH=C:\RAD\bin;C:\RAD\bin64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin64;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl\Win64;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\RAD_Lib\TMS\TMS Aurelius\Bin;C:\Users\bernd\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;

Inside Delphi:

$(PUBLIC)\Documents\Embarcadero\InterBase\redist\InterBase2020\IDE_spoof;$(PATH)

I opened the DPK and compiled it and verified, that the BPL exists in the path.
When I try to do the install, I get the error. What module is missing here?

You PATH includes the following folder to search for BPLs:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl

However, Aurelius BPL tmsbcl270.bpl was generated in the following folder:

C:\users\bernd\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl

It looks like there is a confusion in your Delphi about where is the default output folder for BPLs. This might because by some explicit manual change in the configuration, or because you are installing TMS Aurelius using a Windows user which is not the Windows user you have installed Delphi for, or that you use Delphi with.

Make sure you install TMS Aurelius using the same Windows user you use Delphi with.