Just bought TMS FNC Component Studio

Maybe it is me. But FNC does not install on Lazarus. I would expect to load *.lpk

It shows WEBLIB.xyz and required package TMSWebCoreFNCCorepkg I can not find anywhere...

Please advice

The packages are named LCLTMSFNCPkg.lpk & LCLTMSFNCPkgDE.lpk (designtime package)

Thanks Pieter for coming back.
I am on a steap learning curve. Found out how your Subscription manager works. So now I can install all the Component packages.
I started with Core. And got it installed after several attempts.
But I am strugling to get it right. I decided to install all packages under C:\tms1
Each packages has it own directory.
I started installing cores and went on..but it seems it get installed mulitple times. What am I missing?

Hi,

Each product should have its own directory. for example, if you have TMS FNC UI Pack & TMS FNC Core, you should have C:\tms1\TMS FNC Core\ and C:\tms1\TMS FNC UI Pack\

After installation, you should open the TMS FNC Core folder, install the package according to the installation instructions. Then afterwards, do the same for TMS FNC UI Pack, and all the other products. Each product should only be installed once.

Hi
Thanks

1. LCLTMSFNCCorePkg.lpk >> Install
  2. LCLTMSFNCCorePkgDE.lpk >> Install >> Error - No error here gets installed
  3. LCLTMSFNCCorePkg.lpk >> Only compile
  4. LCLTMSFNCCorePkgDE.lpk >> Install >> OK
  5. LCLTMSFNCUIPackPkg.lpk >> Install *Compilation error *
    LCLTMSFNCToolBar.pas(35,3) Fatal: Cannot find LCLTMSFNCPopup used by LCLTMSFNCToolBar, incompatible ppu=C:\tms\TMS FNC Core\lib\x86_64-win64\LCLTMSFNCPopup.ppu, package LCLTMSFNCCorePkg
  6. LCLTMSFNCUIPackPkgDE.lpk >> Install >> Error
  7. LCLTMSFNCUIPackPkg.lpk>> Only compile
  8. LCLTMSFNCUIPackPkgDE.lpk >> Install >> OK

Should the packages share the same lib-directory?

Hi,

It's a known issue in Lazarus with dependent packages unfortunately. Please keep recompiling until all packages are compiled succesfully.

Hi Pieter

After hours of trying. The solution is to uninstall Lazarus 2.2.0 and install 2.0.8. Everything installs smoothly - it seems for now! Have you been succesfull with the latest release?

We'll pass this info to the Lazarus developers. We'll investigate what exactly is going on. We know they confirmed to have issues, but it's unclear exactly which version of Lazarus. We still need to allocate time to install our packages in the latest available version.