XE7 load error after installing FM Pack 2.9.0.0

I installed TMS Component Pack 7.7.1.0 the day it was released and just installed FM Pack 2.9.0.0.  Upon Launching Delphi XE7I'm getting the error: Registration procedure, fmx@Tmsricheditorreg.Register in Package C:\Users\Public\Document...\TMSFMXPackPkgDXE7.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: A class named TCustomAdvSpell Check already exists. Do you want to load this package the next time a project is loaded?

Has anyone else seen this error?

My machine is Delphi XE7 Update 1 running on Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit.

UPDATE:

I uninstalled both Component Pack 7.7.1.0 and FM Pack 2.9.0.0, then proceeded to re-install only FM Pack 2.9.0.0. Everything now loaded as expected.

My observation is that the edition of the Spell Check into FM now prevents the Component Pack and FM Pack from being able to be installed side by side.

Hi, 

We are working on this issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Hi, 

Please re-download the same version 2.9.0.0 which should fix this issue.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Thanks Pieter!

The fix to 2.9.0.0 works perfectly!

Regards,
Mike

I had multiple errors occur with corrupted paths after installing the updates. After several attempts to manually make the corrections, I finally completely un-installed everything, then re-installed Rad Studio fresh (a painfully long process). Next using the subscription manager I installed each of the TMS components. That seemed to fix it, but was a quite painful process.

XE8 is supposed to release in a few weeks. From past experience, I will probably have to do this entire procedure again as Embarcadero usually has us remove the old installation before installing the new version.