Version mismatch when install Web Core 1.,9

I downloaded the latest 1.9 TMS WEB Core and I installed it to Delphi 10.4 UP 2 and Delphi 11 Up 1.

On Delphi 11 is installs 1.9 according to the help menu. I simple test app with just a form works fine.

When I install it for Delphi 10.4 it claims to be installing 1.9 but when I start Delphi 10.4 the splash screen says has registered 1.7. If I try to create a simple form app and run it, I get compile errors, see below. I also tried to completely uninstall the 10.4 version of the Web Core but still the same problem. The uninstaller says it has installed 1.9. Any advice?

Note the readme file for both Delphi 10.4 and 11 shows "Welcome to TMS WEB Core v1.7 Ancona Edition"

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32)
D:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Unit2.pas Preprocessor: D:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Unit2.pas
Command line: C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Bin\Win32\pas2js.exe D:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\Project1.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -JRnone -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vnh -vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js -FUD:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\TMSWeb\Debug -vb -vl -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB "-FuC:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13;C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL;D:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;D:\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;D:\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack" "-FiC:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13;C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL;D:\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects;D:\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;D:\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack"
Could not load Pas2JS library function "GetStubCreator" from "C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Bin\Win32\libpas2js.dll"
[Fatal Error] Could not load Pas2JS library function "GetStubCreator" from "C:\Users\hsauro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Bin\Win32\libpas2js.dll"

This error seems to indicate you have an incorrect install of TMS WEB Core.
Uninstall TMS WEB Core via the Windows Control Panel. After full uninstall of all TMS WEB Core instances form the Control Panel, verify it is no longer in the IDE.
After this, do a fresh install of the latest version.