v3 installation

Hello,

After FlexCel 6.6 installation (Delphi 2007 XE4, XE7) I can not install the latest version of FlexCel 3. When I try to install v3 I get the error below.

TIA and best regards

Branko

----Build started--------------------------------------------

msbuild.exe "C:\Users\BRANKO\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCL\Source\FlexCel2007.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Release" "/p:Platform=Win32"    

Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 2.0.50727.5483

[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.5485]

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2005. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\BRANKO\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCL\Source\FlexCel2007.dproj(110,11): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Borland.Delphi.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Hi,

The FlexCel 6.6 installation should have nothing to do with this, since FlexCel 6.6 doesn't install in Delphi 2007, and the error you are having is for Delphi 2007.

I think this is just some known issues with delphi 2007 and msbuild.

I've updated the setup so it doesn't use msbuild and runs dcc directly. It should fix the problem you are having.

Please get 3.13 from our registered users page.

Hello Adrian,

Thank you. In the meantime I found that the v6.6 has its own report engine. Great !!!

Now there is no need to have V6 and v3 on same IDE. V3 for Delphi 7 and V6 for XEs.

Thanks again and best regards

Branko