TMS Web Core Updates to 1.6.1.0 - can't find .dres file

I just updated from 1.5.x to 1.6.1.0 and I'm getting an error. I've cleaned the build and re-run the build and I get the same error.
I then restarted my development machine and re-build - same error. Do I need to reconfigure?

Details:

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling metrovisits.dproj (Debug, Win32)
Command line: D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Bin\Win32\pas2js.exe ,-MDelphi,-l-,-JeJSON,-Jminclude,-O-,-Jc,-viw,-vnh,"-vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501",-Jitms.js,-Jirtl.js,-FUD:\Projects\metrovisits\TMSWeb\Debug,-vb,-vl,-dDEBUG,-dWEBLIB,-dPAS2JS,-dPWA,"-FuD:\Projects\metrovisits;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL","-FiD:\Projects\metrovisits;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;D:\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL"
[Error] metrovisits.dpr(3): Could not find resource file 'metrovisits.dres'
[Fatal Error] Compilation aborted
[Fatal Error] External exception EEDFADE
Error of class "EExternalException" raised when compiling "External exception EEDFADE"
[Fatal Error] Error of class "EExternalException" raised when compiling "External exception EEDFADE"

I also notice that the TMS WEB Core about box still says version 1.5.6.0.
So I think that installation didn't complete properly. I've tried a reinstall, running as administrator - same results.

Did I miss a step?

FYI - went back and reinstalled 1.5.6.0 and it works properly. Compiles with no errors.

Before installing 1.6.1.0, did you force an uninstall from the Windows Control Panel?
After you did the install of 1.6.1.0 on a clean Delphi setup, verify after install in Delphi, Help, About TMS WEB Core that it indicates 1.6.1.0 in the dialog.

Hi, no I did not uninstall WEB Core 1.5.6.0 before installing 1.6.1.0. I didn't understand that the uninstall was required prior to update. I installed 1.6.1.0 over top of 1.5.6.0.

Is the uninstall a necessary step in the update process?

Yes