Can't compile anything after updating TMS WEB Core

Hello..

A couple of weeks ago, I tried updating from 1.4.2 to version 1.5.0.4.

Everything was working fine with 1.4.2, but as soon as I installed 1.5.0.4, I couldn't compile any of my projects. Even a simple blank form with a button wouldn't compile. The error message was:

[Error] WEBLib.ExtCtrls.pas(22): can't find unit "Winapi.Windows"

I don't understand this, because nothing has changed on my system. The system paths are still the same, and if I right-click on "Winapi.Windows" in the code editor, the file gets opened immediately, so obviously the file is present and Delphi knows exactly where to look for it.

So I assumed something was wrong with 1.5.0.4 and I uninstalled it and re-installed 1.4.2. Everything worked perfectly again.

Today I saw that there's a new version (1.5.1.1), so I decided to try and see if the problem was fixed. I uninstalled 1.4.2 and installed 1.5.1.1. Once again, I couldn't compile anything (same error about Winapi.Windows not being found).

I once again uninstalled it and re-installed 1.4.2, and everything is working again.

Can somebody please explain what's happening?

You should check your TMS Web library path (under Tools, Options, TMS Web).
This library path should NOT include the installed subfolder "Component Library Source".

That was exactly the problem!

I installed version 1.5.3.1 today and had the same problem with compiling. Then I removed "Component Library Source" from the path and everything works with the newest version.

Thank you.