TMS FNS Cloud Pack - Firebase demo

I have purchased the current 1.3.2.2 TMS FNC Cloud Pack

1. I am trying to find a Firebase demo to understand hope to use the TMSFNCCloudGoogleFireBaseObjectDatabase component but can’t find one in the Demo area.

2. I tried to follow your directions in TMS Software | TMS Cloud / Mapping Controls for creating a firebase database and creating a desktop app but have noticed Google only now allow the following apps to be created : IOS, Android,web,unity app. Can I still create a VCL app to access firebase given this change ?

3. The Demo project does not compile, it complains about

class property RegisteredServices[Index: Integer]: TTMSFNCCloudServiceClass read GetRegisteredService;

Clive

Hi,

1. There is a Firebase demo included in the overview demo application, although that is only focused on the TTMSFNCCloudGoogleFireBase and not the TTMSFNCCloudGoogleFireBaseObjectDatabase. We'll consider adding such a demo in the future.

2. Can you please make sure you are following the instructions correctly?
    It looks like the "Desktop app" option is still available.

Hi Bart,

1. The Demo project does not compile, it complains about

class property RegisteredServices[Index: Integer]: TTMSFNCCloudServiceClass read GetRegisteredService;

Clive

Hi Clive,

Can you please change this line in CloudServices.pas

class function GetRegisteredService(Index: Integer): TTMSFNCCloudServiceClass;

to

class function GetRegisteredService(Index: Integer): TTMSFNCCloudServiceClass; static;

This issue will be fixed with the next release of TMS FNC Cloud Pack.

Thanks that fixed it.

Hi Bart,

Your instructions https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/cloudkey.asp#GoogleFirebase indicate I should see an Application Type Drop Box, but I don’t. The screen below is the closest to your example but it only guides me to configure a consent screen as below. Not sure where to go from here ??

Best Regards

Clive Pereira | Technical Director B.App.Sci (Comp. Sci) UTS – Better Network Services Group Pty Ltd

Developers of secure SMS & FAX solutions for the Enterprise | msXfax and msXsms for Microsoft Exchange Server & Office 365

Microsoft Silver Partner, TE-SYSTEMS Technology Partner and Ribbon Communications Silver Accredited Partner

Phone: +61 2 99720113 | Direct :+61 2 91707877**|** Mobile: +61 412 869 513 | Fax : +61 261986500 |Email: pereirac@bnsgroup.com.au**|** Skype for Business : pereirac@bnsgroup.com.au | Web: http://www.bnsgroup.com.au

Hi Bart,

Disregard my last message, I think I worked it out.

Clive