TDBAdvSmoothDatePicker editmode when out of focus

Hello, I am having problems with the TDBAdvSmoothDatePicker component with component version 2.6.2.0. It turns out that when the focus is removed, the data set associated with this component enters editing mode. This did not happen with the previous version of the component 2.2.0.0

Thanks for reporting.
We traced & solved this issue. The next update will address this.

ok, thanks, I'm waiting, will it be soon?

Release will be end of April or early May latest.

Hi, I need this version to solve this problem, will it be available soon? thank you

Are you using TMS VCL UI Pack v12.1.0.1 released May 5, 2023?

I have just installed the new version 12.1.0.1, when testing it, I have verified that if the date of the selected record is the same as that of the current day, the component does not detect the difference in changes and does not enter in the dataset in editing mode (this is correct), but if you create a new record and the date of the previously selected record is different from today, the component detects a change and goes into edit mode (this is incorrect)

I cannot reproduce this. When you insert a new record, the dataset is automatically in edit mode already.
So, what exact sequence do you use? Please provide a sample source test app + detailed steps with which we can reproduce this here.