Tadvgdippicture vs TGDIPPicture...???

Using BDS2006, C++Builder

How can i "load" one of the images of a TadvShapeButton in the Fill->Picture of a TadvSmoothPanel?

Tried with "=" and i got a compiler error, tried the Assign method and cannot see nothing...

What are the differences between Tadvgdippicture and TGDIPPicture? Where can i read somewhat about them, having no info on the Help and being unable to load and compile any Delphi code?

These are two different classes and therefore not Assign compatible.

One possible solution is to use a memory stream and perform a SaveToStream() on one instance and LoadFromStream from the other class instance.

...So, while they manages the same kind of pictures, and are both using the GDI+ library, they are not able to share the image data at some level? The debugger show for both a protected FDataStream member, no way to use it?
You said they're different, so can i renew my request? What are the differences between Tadvgdippicture and TGDIPPicture? Where
can i read somewhat about them, having no info on the Help and being
unable to load and compile any Delphi code?

It could work, ... but pls let me pose another question:
what should i use to have a list of PNGs ready to be used by TAdvSmoothPanels Fill Pictures and various kind of buttons? Somewhat similar to the Borland ImageList?