TAdvEdit label font height issue

Hello,

I am trying to migrate my Delphi 10.4 app to Delphi 11 and I am facing various issues, however one in particular is very annoying. I am using TAdvEdit v.4.0.3.3 and it seems that I cannot make a permanent change on the LabelFont.Height property. Once the project opens on Delphi 11 the font height is set to -12 (I am using Low DPI 96 PPI on the VCL designer), so I change it to -11 as needed. Once I close the dialog and open it again the Height is set back to -12.

Maybe I am doing somethiong wrong here so can you please share your suggestions?

Thank you all for your time.

A work arround I found is to set the parent form Scale to false and then the label font height does not change but I am guessing this is not the correct way to go!

Is AdvEdit.ParentFont = false?

Yes, I tried both ParentFont false on AdvEdit and on Parent window at the same time.

Is this with TMS VCL UI Pack v10.7.6.0?
I retested this here with Delphi 11 and I could not see an issue that the LabelFont.Height property was not persisted correct.
If a problem persists with the latest version, please provide a sample source project + steps with which we can reproduce this here.

Yes, I have v10.7.6.0 installed however I did not try to replicate the issue on a new project file. The project file I am using was previously saved with Delphi 10.4. I will give it a try and let you know!

Please find a sample project file, setting label font heigh to -17 works until I close and open the form.

Unit1.zip (5.7 KB)

We applied an improvement. Next update will have this improvement.

1 Like

Thank you!!!!