rouble installing latest TMS Business Subscription

Hello

I having trouble installing latest TMS Business Subscription.

Please take a look at the next images

The installer complete the process fine, nothing seems to be wrong except when I start the IDE, I'm using Delphi 10.3.1.

None of the components works: Aurelius, Xdata, Echo, RemoteDB.

Regards

You didn't take care about the installer

Check the version of your installer. "0.0.0.0"

Also I recorded the installing process you can download the video at:  http://64.150.183.146/tms.mp4

Unfortunately Embarcadero didn't release a binary compatible Delphi between 10.3.3 and 10.3.1. The trial only works for 10.3.3. Such limitation doesn't occur in registered version, of course, since the binaries are compiled on-the-fly from the source code.

Regarding the version number, that's the bundled. TMS Business itself doesn't have a version number, it's the bundle products (XData, Aurelius, etc.) that do.

Let me upgrade to Delphi 10.3.3 and see if works.

You must specify then that your "trial" only works for Delphi 10.3.3, strange because you have a lot of other installers, I assume the will not work either.

Thanks

That binary incompatibility doesn't necessarily apply to all binaries. There might be other installs that work on 10.3.1, 10.3.2, 10.3.3. It depends on what the framework uses from the RTL. Unfortunately that's not the case for TMS Business. 

We will try to improve the communication. It's problematic because, as I said, that should not happen. It's specific Embarcadero problem. And also, it doesn't happen in all Delphi versions, nor with all components.