No toolpalette

Hi,

I installed the latest VSC and the latest TMS Web core VSC. When I start a new PWA application the tool palette remains empty ("no data to display") ?

Thanks

Hello,
Please, can you provide an screenshot? I need to check if the project has been loaded properly. Thanks!

It is just a clean install of VSC and Web core for VSC and then just started a new PWA application; that's it.

Hello,
Can you try a regular application? That is, not a PWA, because it seems no packages have been loaded, and that will affect all types of apps, not only PWA.

Hi Jose,

What do you mean with a "regular application" ? I tried to start a new regular web app and got indeed the same result.

I already tried a clean install of VSC etc, are there folders, registry keys, ... I can clean up to try again ?

Thanks

The first message was about a PWA app, but it seems that this happens with every app.
You can do the following:

• On Windows, go to the user folder, and inside there is a hidden .vscode folder, and inside, an extensions folder. Delete everything there (unless you have more extensions).
  • Restart VSCode, and it won't have any kind of extension installed
  • Go to the extensions section and install TMS WEB Core
  • Once you create a new application, you should have all the components in the palette

Tried it, it did not work ...

Still the same error for all types of applications

Running:
VSC (latest version): 1.75.1
Web core VSC: 2.0.614
Windows 11 22H2 (22621.1265)

Solved it by uninstalling VSC and removing the
C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\Code
folder before reinstalling VSC again

Hello,
The only thing that comes to my mind is that some setting or even the extension was cached and was affecting the proper loading of packages, because in that folder we don't store anything. Thanks for confirming!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.