Interconnected 3 planners

I have 3 planners on form (on TAdvOfficePager)
dbplDay -> dbdysrc1 (TDBDaySource)
dbplWeek -> dbplWeek (TDBWeekSource)
dbpmwMonth -> fdtblPlanner-> dsPlanner (TDBPlannerMonthView)

dbplDay and dbplWeek are interconnected using SyncPlanner.
How can I easily interconnected dbpmwMonth?
If I select an item on one of the schedulers, I want it to be selected on all schedulers.
It works automatically. Except for one (two) case. If I select an item in dbplDay or dbplWeek, it will not be reflected in dbpmwMonth.
Well thank you.
I don't know how to find an Item in dbpmwMonth.

If all 3 DB-aware Planner components are connected to the same datasource/dataset, selecting an Item should be reflected on all 3 DB-aware Planner components. You do NOT need to use the SyncPlanner property for this (this is for scroll synchronisation only). When connected to datasets, regardless of how many planners there are, the selected record in the dataset should be reflected in the selected item in the Planner (when it is shown & visible in the Planner) and vice versa.

I want to achieve this. I will select an item in Planner and I will have it selected in PlannerMonthView as well. This is not happening now.

Please provide a sample source project with which this can be reproduced. I cannot guess how you did setup your different Planners.

I will try to

Sent

We traced & solved this issue. The next update will address this.

I don't know if you noticed. The balloon usually doesn't appear on the Mesiac (Month) tab. All you have to do is move the cursor through the various items one by one.

The balloon appears when the balloon text is not empty.
Your balloon text is set to the PlannerItem.Text, so when this is not empty, the balloon appears here:

This is not entirely true. Try dragging the cursor from bottom to top on 1.1.2021. Whenever you navigate to an item without text in the cell, nothing appears in any item in the cell. Just move the cursor to another cell and return to the text item. It is OK. Plus

:grinning:

I sent a new project. I have a problem there. I can't decipher it.

We traced & solved this balloon issue on overlapping items. The next update will address this.