Installation problemwith all biz library delphi 10.4.1

Good afternoon to all,
i have a big problem with biz library installation on delphi 10.4.1
After installing last delphi version and selected delphi android enterprice, when i install biz library (remotedb, sparkle, xdata ecc..) the installer says that android sdk is not properly installed.
The same for all ios features.
If i force and select android and adroid 64 the installation proced, but if i forsce to any od ios feature the istallation fails.
What i have to do in order to install it in safe way ?? (i install delphi with web installation).
I already tried to remove/reinstall both ios/android sdk from delphi.

The same, with android sdk exception, happend on delphi 10.3 and 10.4 (all patches)

Thank's for attention

Regards
Daniele

Create an empty package from your Delphi IDE and try to compile it for all Android and iOS platforms. Does it work?

Hi Wagner,
with 10.4.1 i have a lot of trouble ...

I'm back to 10.4 and see what happend ...

Regards

Daniele

1 Like

Hi Wagner,
i'm back to 10.4 patch 3 and, on android, i have no more problem.

I have, on more time, install 10.4.1 (but on different pc) reinstall biz library and i get the above problem.

So stay with 10.4. patch 3 !!

Thank's for your interest.

Regards
Daniele

Just to add my "experience" with 10.4.1

• I had a Delphi PRO 10.4 patch 2 (web install with Mobile -- Android 32/64 only -- support)
  • Upgraded to Delphi PRO 10.4.1 (web install)
  • Used TMS Subscription Manager 2.1.0.1 to upgrade my TMS Business install

Everything worked fine.

BTW, TMS should please update TMS Subscription Manager download file to the lastest release on 'My Products' downloads.

1 Like

Good morning Anderson,
could be my pcs problem.

I'll retray to reinstall all on my portable pc.....

Your steps are the steps who i follwed .... with different result (for my unluck !!!!)

Thank's for your, appreciate, interest.

Regards

Daniele

1 Like