Compiling in TMS Web Core for Delphi and for Visual Studio Code

I have a project that is working well in the Delphi version of TMS Web Core.
I've installed too the Visual Studio code and I opened the VSC and inside it the folder of my project.
The only thing I get all the time is a white Web page with the legend "Index of Debug/".

I've tried to add all the files, in order, to the VSC project and with the tools of TMS Web Core to the project without results

The project continues working well all the time in Delphi.

I've also opened many project for the Demo Folder of TMS Web Core installation and all of them works well.

What am I missing? Why I can't get my project running in TMS Web Core for Visual Studio?

Is this white web page at runtime? Designtime? Both?
Is this specific to one of your projects only? What is different in your project from our demos? Are you on the latest version of TMS WEB Core in Delphi and in Visual Studio Code? If a problem persists, can you send this project so we can investigate this?

It is at runtime only.
It is the only project I have yet.
If I try with your project demos, it will all work well. Almost those I tried.

I found that taking one of your projects and copying the files of my project step by step seems to be working well. But I have not finished one completely.

I can only suspect it must be something very specific in the project settings.
If you could send this project file, we can investigate.

Yes! I think this, too.

I created a new project in a new folder and then copied, part by part, all the code of the original project to this new folder. The new project works well in Delphi and VSC.

But it failed again when I copied all this new code to the original folder.

Using the diff of each file, I'm investigating the problem.

Bad and Good news.
The good thing is that I have the project working on both platforms.
The bad thing is that I don't know what the problem was.
Nothing inside the versioned files gives me a real clue about what was happening.

I've discovered a little bug, but I don't know if it is related to the problem.

I've discovered that if you change the name of the "projectfilename.html" to "index.html" with VSC, you need to perform this change manually in the "projectfilename.dproj" if you want the project to work on both platforms.

The same if you rename your first created project form (e.g. Form1.pas) with the VSC. The change is not propagated to the .dproj file.

We will double check