Can't load package

My name is Fabricio
I use delphi tokyo
I performed the automatic installation, there was no error.
When I went to open the IDE after installation I get the errors below

If I open the TMSVCLUIPackPkgDEDXE11.dproj project and right click and click install I get the error below

I don't know where to find the installation log file

There must have been a compilation issue during install.
Can you send via a direct message the installer generated log file so we can inspect what went wrong and recommend what to do?

Please, say me where can I find this log file
because in \my documents it isn't

c:\users<USERNAME>\Local\AppData\tmssoftware

I asked to send the log file via a direct message and NOT to post it here public as it contains your credentials!

The error I see in the log file is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(409,5): warning MSB6002: The command-line for the "DCC" task is too long. Command-lines longer than 32000 characters are likely to fail. Try reducing the length of the command-line by breaking down the call to "DCC" into multiple calls with fewer parameters per call. [D:\Componentes_Tokyo\TMS VCL UI Pack\TMSVCLUIPackPkgWizDXE14.dproj]

This means that your library path is too long for MSBUILD to handle this. MSBUILD that is used for compiling the packages from our installer has a limited command-line parameter length of 32000 characters. Due to your very long library path, this size is exceeded. Please try to remove unused paths from your Delphi library path and rerun the installer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.