TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14.dpk(111): E2225 Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled

After updating Delphi to 12.1 and installing TMSVCLUIPackSetupReg from 2024 03 12, I have a problem.
When I try to compile a custom component I get:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14.dpk(111): E2225 Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled
[dcc32 Fatal Error] JasotComponents.dpk(44): E2202 Required package 'TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14' not found
I haven't come across that yet.

JasotComponents is not our package.

After a clean install, TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14.dcp should exist on your machine, should be in the system path and should be found.

JasotComponents is not our package.
I wrote that this is my component.

If the dcp file existed, I wouldn't have a problem. Unfortunately, the file in question doesn't exist anywhere. I repeated the installation just to be sure.
Only the dpk, dproj and res files exist.
Should I open dproj, compile its "contents" and have the package installed?

If the .dcp file doesn't exist, contact us by direct email (i.e. NOT here) with the install .log file attached (under c:\users<username>\AppData\Local\tmssoftware ...)
With the .log file (that contains sensitive data, so should NOT be posted here), we can investigate what went wrong during install on your machine.

The problem persists with the latest version v13.1.0.0
I immediately sent the log. do you have it?

I could not see an email with log file in our support mailbox today.

I sent this in response to your reaction:
TMS Support Center replies+8ea3d5a04895fc415747cc592b569b70@support.tmssoftware.com

This links just opens the email client.
Please send the .log file via direct email : help@tmssoftware.com

Sent to.

Only now I noticed that after installing the latest version the error has changed:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14.dpk(111): E2225 Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled

The images are the paths. I don't know if they are correct.

I have answered via email.

Yes, you answered. But your answer solves nothing!
I have uninstalled the VCL UI PACK. Cleaned the registries. Reinstalled. The result is the same.
I opened TMSVCLUIPackPkgDXE14.dpk and compiled it. The file C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Dcp/TMSVCLUIPackPkgDXE14.dcp was created
Unfortunately the result is:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] JasotComponents.dpk(44): E2202 Required package 'TMSVCLUIPackPkgExDXE14' not found

I can't deal with it.

This has nothing to do with our installer!
Our installer .log shows a 100% successful compile & install for Delphi 12.
You are using outside the scope of installer packages for Delphi 11 and you apparently have installed packages in your IDE (jasotcomponents.dpk) that depend on our packages.
You should as such rebuild jasoncomponents.dpk and do whatever further needed for custom things you installed on top of our components.

Thank you. I just now understood. Now the current version is 15. It is OK.