Autothemeadapt

I have several applications that use the tms styler capabilities and everything seems to work properly except for autothemeadapt. Advglowbuttons on advtoolbars (and the toolbars themselves) don't seem to reflect the windows theme properly. 

I am also having problems with Advstringgrid. Two things particularly stand out -- the fixed cells don't seem to be the right color in some themes. For example, put a TStringgrid and an Advstringgrid on a form. Set the advstringgrid to autothemeadapt := true.  Enable editing in both grids. Using Windows 7, High Contrast #1 theme, enter some text in each grid. The text in the tstringgrid is correctly green whereas it is invisible in the advstringgrid. The fixed cell color also should be black to be consistent with the theme. 

As noted above, advtoolbars don't seem to autotheme properly, either.

Maybe I am misunderstanding autothemeadapt or not using it properly. 

Thank you!

What exact themes are you using? The Windows 7 theme assumes the standard Windows 7 theme and will not take high-contrast specific settings in account.

For TAdvGlowButton & TAdvToolBar, are these connected to a TAdvToolBarOfficeStyler component?

I think maybe I don't understand what autothemeadapt is supposed to do. Can you point me to documentation on what this setting does or an example that explains it? If there is no documentation or example, could you tell me here? I have experimented a lot with this setting but it is not clear exactly what it does and how it affects whatever TMS Style is in effect.

When AutoThemeAdapt=true, the component tries to find out the selected Microsoft Office theme and adapt to this theme so your app looks consistent with how Microsoft Office looks.