Help missing on XE2

Short version: Where do I find TMS's hxx files, and the RegHelp2.exe program?

Details:

I have just installed TMS Components Pack (tmspacksetup.zip --> setup.exe), and the DBAdvGrid component seems to be working fine: I can place it on a form, and get it to connect and display data both at Design time and Runtime,

But Help for the component is not working: F1 on a DBAdvGrid property in the Object Inspector doesn't cause help to appear, and no TMS help appears in Help's Contents.

Noting this previous thread:  https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1122&KW=RegHelp2%2Eexe&title=xe2-installing-help ...

1. Help in general works. Hitting F1 on a property of say a Button causes Help to appear and show help for that property.

2. I cannot find any program called RegHelp2.exe anywhere on my C drive, and it's not in the Path (ie: just typing RegHelp on the command line returns "not found".

3. I cannot find any TMS-related directory containing hxx files, nor a directory called tmsdocdxe2.

So I'm very puzzled: what am I missing?

For several years already, we have stopped producing these help files. This was because of changes Embarcadero has been doing all the time to the help file system, requiring every time a different workflow to generate these files that it became no longer feasible to have 3 different workflows for producing all these different help files for different IDEs.

We have therefore focused on producing documentation in PDF file format as this is universally readable from everywhere. You can find these help files at: https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/manuals.asp
Thanks for replying Bruno. I appreciate the difficulty with the Help platform being a moving target.

I have seen the TMS TAdvStringGuide Developers Guide.pdf, and indeed printed and read most of it.

And I continue to also refer to the PDF version in order to use PDF search to find objects and especially properties and methods, since there is no centralized index of those items in that doc. (Which was why I hoped to see that there was Help, because then the Object Inspector functions as an index to docs.) 

Anyhow, the PDF would be fine, except that it seems that there are a number of properties etc not documented there. Some, of course, are inherited from TStringGrid, and documented with that.  I would give you a list, but it's so laborious to find out which ones are documented, that this is difficult.

Is there any other doc you have that has a comprehensive list of properties/methods/events for TAdvStringGrid and TDBAdvGrid, documents them all, or indicates that they are inherited?

Thanks.

As a followup, as examples of undocumented properties, here is the list of properties that are published by TDBAdvGrid or TAdvStringGrid, which a search of "TMS TAdvStringGuide Developers Guide.pdf" and "TMS TDBAdvFrid.pdf" did not find.

This does not include properties inherited from other classes, nor does it include properties of subsidiary objects, like Balloon or ControlLook, nor does it include Events. 

A few of the listed properties may be obvious by looking at the set of values offered, or are common to other VCL components (even though published by the two TMS components). However, most are not obvious, or not obvious how they interact with other properties and behaviors.

TAdvStringGrid
--------------------
ActiveCellColorTo
AutoColor
AutoFilterUpdate
AutoHideSelection
AutoThemeAdapt
BorderColor
ColumnHeaders
DefaultRowHeight
DisabledFontColor
DragScrollOptions
EditWithTags
EnableWheel
EnhRowColMove
ExcelStyleDecimalSeparator
FilterDropDownMultiCol
FixedAsButtons
FixedColAlways
FixedColWidth
FixedFooters
FixedRightCols
FixedRowAlways
FixedRowHeight
Flat
FocusHelper
HideFocusRect
HighlightColor
HighlightTextColor
HintShowLargeTextPos
Hovering
HTMLKeepLineBreak
IntegralHeight
IntelliPan
IntelliZoom
Look
MaxComboLength
OemConvert
PopupToolBarMode
RowHeaders
ScrollBarAlways
ScrollBars
ScrollProportional
ScrollSynch
ScrollType
ScrollWidth
ShowDesignHelper
ShowFocusedSelectionColor
ShowModified
SizeWhileTyping
SizeWithForm
SyncGrid
URLEdit
URLUnderlineOnHover
UseInternalHintClass
UseSelectionTextColor
Version

TDBAdvGrid
-------------
FixedRows
HeaderRow
InvalidPicture
RefreshOnDelete
ShowDBIndicator
UseDBFieldWidths

Several of these properties are inherited from the base class VCL TStringGrid and documented in the VCL. We'll start from this list though to verify what could/needs to be added to the developer guide PDFs. 

Interesting that I was looking for what AutoThemeAdapt is for a memo. This is from the memo PDF.

AutoThemeAdapt: Boolean: When set to true, the colors will automatically adapt to those of the Windows color settings.

But it seems to be limited to a few (3) themes and only alters the gutter to/from color
Perhaps I am wrong.
Seems all the TMS components, I use, are not fully theme...aware.

It adapts to the Windows / Office color theme configured on the machine.
Typically, Office has 3 color themes you can select from.

If you mean MS Office, then yes three.

If you mean MS Windows no, many more.
And that is what I need. The user can select one of 20+ themes. Grids, inspector bars, memos, etc., do not look good or are unusable (cannot read the text) with some themes. "Native" controls seem fine. If I could configure the grids, inspector bars, memos, etc. to completely ignore the themes that would also work but, alas no joy.