A few question about TIWSideNavBar

Hello,

I'm trying to get an instance of TIWSideNavBar to display the way I want and I'm encountering a few issues I'm not sure how to fix

1/ Prevent panels from folding. I don't have many items and there is really no need for the panels to be collapsible. How can I do that ?
2/ I can't find the property that is used to set the items font. I keep getting a Serif font when I'm specifying a sans-serif font everywhere in the UI and everywhere I can see a font property. Every other part of the control displays the way I want except for the items
3/ The nav bar's alignment property is set to "alLeft" and I have a header on top that is set to "alTop" At design time, both controls are perfectly alligned but, at runtime, the top of the TIWSideNavBar instance is way too low. I have "fixed" it temporarily by changing the background color to match the page background (so there is no visible seam) but the panel are still quite a bit too low.
4/ I would like to confirm some actions before performing them. Is there a simple way to do this with items in <!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>FR-CH</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:EnableKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:DonotOptimizeForBrowser/>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>

TIWSideNavBar ? (With a TIWButton, I would use the "confirmation" property for this)

Thanks

Hi,

1) Unfortunately it's currently not supported to disable the expand/collapse functionality of the panels.
However this is a good suggestion and we'll consider adding this functionality in a future version of the TIWSideNavBar.

2) You can use the IWSideNavBar.Font.FontName property to specify the font to use for the items.

3) Can you try to put the TIWSideNavBar control inside an IWRegion (with ClipRegion set to false) that is left aligned?

4) Unfortunately this kind of functionality is currently not supported.
We'll have to investigate if this can be added in a future version.

Thank you for your answer.

1) Ok, fair enough.

2) For some reason, the font name in that specific property was incorrect (missing a space). It now works as expected.

3) I have done that. The downside is that I can't use a gradient background that way but it still looks better this way. Thank you.

4) Actually, I used the TTIWAdvMessageDialog component to work around it. Thank you.