XData Install Problem

Got Error 1 when installing XData for Delphi32 under Delphi11

From Logging :
C:\Users\ChristophMüller\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\XData.Aurelius.ModelBuilder.pas(907): error E2034: Zu viele Parameter [C:\Users\ChristophMüller\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\d11\xdata.dproj]
C:\Users\ChristophMüller\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\XData.Aurelius.Model.pas(316): error F2063: Verwendete Unit 'XData.Aurelius.ModelBuilder.pas' kann nicht compiliert werden [C:\Users\ChristophMüller\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\d11\xdata.dproj]

When I manually try to compile xdata280.bpl i got error in XData.Aurelius.Modelbuilder in line 907

Problem cames from bcl.utils ?!

I tried it with removing of all necessary tools, but problem came back

Any idea, thanks

Christoph

Hi @Muller_Christoph1, welcome to TMS Support Center!

The error indicates that you have an outdated version of TMS BCL. You should uninstall, download the latest version and reinstall BCL (and Aurelius and Sparkle), before installing/updating XData.

If you are sure you have already done that, then maybe your TMS Subscription Manager cache got corrupted.

In this case, close the Subscription Manager, go to folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\ (where USERNAME is of course the name of your Windows user) and delete all folders there related to TMS BIZ (you can actually delete all folders with product names, that’s where the downloaded installers are).

Then try to download and install everything again.

Reinstall doesn't help but clearing cache and reinstall helps...
Thanks for quick response !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.