why non visual VCL Enhace in slow ?

Hi

i have subscript for over 2 year

\but for me growing & enhancing non tmspack (for ex. Scripter .plugin, diagram-studio) dont do true ....

why ?

When a TMS VCL Subscription is purchased free updates are provided for 2 years. You will be able to download updates for Scripter Studio, Diagram Studio,... until Apr 7, 2013

Hi nancy
But my qustion is different

i ask why tms dont force work  in non visual control  ?
for ex scripter ,plugin develop very slowly in 2 years ago to now .....

Developments are driven largely by demand & requests from users.

Scripter Studio got several new versions in the last 2 years and even more in Scripter Studio Pro:
http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/scriptstudio.asp?s=history
For TMS Plugin Framework, we have received few requests, hence, there have not been so much new features added.

thanx Bruno Fierens

but in 2 yes ago to now i think grow of Scripter Studio Pro is some slow and i wish the same as tms component pack grow faster
seems resource team (man per month) is limit
TRY COMPARE TMS SCRIPTER PRO vs Tms toolbar .....

and the same as history from v 4.4 to 4.6 the major work is fixed and growing is very slow 

So, please tell us what kind of new features you want to see and we'll consider these of course.

support many feature needed to scripter ore closed to delphi language (the same as many other user)

1.support Object interfaces
2.defualt parameter
3.function overloading
4.full record support
5.full support counting type
6.the same as pax compiler can define class in script & override current class of delphi ....
7.better optimization

&.....

Scripter Studio Pro received many new features in last two years.

It looks like you're looking more for language enhancements, which is fair, but it doesn't mean that many new features weren't added in other areas, like the IDE designer for example.
We plan to support new language features in future scripter versions.

Hi wanger

But seems in tms the resource  focus in tms pack  & develoment of other component such as scripter is veeeeeeeeerrrryyyy slow

QUOTE=Wagner Landgraf]Scripter Studio Pro received many new features in last two years.

It looks like you're looking more for language enhancements, which is fair, but it doesn't mean that many new features weren't added in other areas, like the IDE designer for example.
We plan to support new language features in future scripter versions.
[/QUOTE]

TMS Component Pack contains over 300 components, so it is quite normal and obvious that there is more work to do on over 300 more generally used components than on a few very specific scripter related components.
Again, all we do is listen to our customers and try to provide what is realistic, feasible and generally requested. Just like when you do work, when we do work it must make sense. We rather do work that pleases 100 customers than work that pleases only 10 customers. That's just a plain pragmatic approach.

Hi bruno

thanks of your reply

--1.also dont forget 100 customer for 300 component & 10c ustomer for 1 component then scripter & other single component have more user !

--2 try compare enhance of one component  : scripter  (i have no speak about scripter pro) & one Visual component of pack of tms pack for two years : seems  tms forget scripter !

--3 this show user of script limit and limit because TMS dont put force in non visual component (are you remember
late borland and what happen to delphi ?  borland some think about ALM and what happen now ?) i see may friend try migrate from tms  plugin,scripter,instrument pack ...........

--4 if 90% force of tms put in visual pack why user in next pay for subscription ?  are you sure 90% of user buy tms pack ?

Thanks for your valuable insights.

other non question answer from scripter team
www.tmssoftware.com/site/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=603&title=what-time-we-see-true-record-supprot

You should not cross-post.