WEBUpdate Dialogs translation

Hello,

Are the dialogs only available in English when the WEBUpdate is running? I would like to have them in German, can I define this somewhere or am I missing something here?
I don't mean the wizard... I mean the dialogs that appear when processing an update.

Thanks in advance for the answers

Compile WUPDGER.RC to WUPDENG.RES with BRCC32 and recompile your app.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Where should the file WUPDGER.RC be located? I can't find it anywhere.

I have now searched everything and unfortunately there is not a single resource file (*.rc) The resource files are also not available in the "demo version". Should the *.rc files have been included in the TMS setup package or do I have to download them from here?

It should be in the install folder where all TMS VCL UI Pack sources are.
I attached it here too.
wupdger.zip (1.1 KB)

Thank you for the file but as I said before. There is not a single RC file in the directory and also not in the subdirectories. I have reinstalled the TMS package for testing and they are definitely missing.

We will check again