Web Core Google Indexing

Greetings,

With the answer from the forum thread below, I managed to divide the project into multiple parts by navigating to different URLs. But, this is done 'artificially'.

https://support.tmssoftware.com/t/web-core-website-url-navigation/13952/4

In reality, there is only one URL (https://.../Index.html), because of the working nature of Web Core. As such, Google is indexing only the Index.html file of my project.

Here lies the problem; I've got multiple forms where each form is a different page, e.g. a registration page, login page, home page, etc. At the moment, none of these pages are being indexed apart from the Index.html.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Kind regards.

The only way I see to create separate HTML files from where you can start the project's different forms.
Now the app is started via:
<script type="text/javascript" src="projectname.js"></script>
in your index.html

You could in your project code look for window.location.href and based on this value, start the right form, i.e. something like:

if window.location.href = 'yourmainurl' then
Application.CreateForm(TMainForm, MainForm);

if window.location.href = 'yourloginurl' then
Application.CreateForm(TLoginForm, LoginForm);

etc...

Thank you for your answer.

That is what I'm currently doing. I work with a panel on a main form, and call the other forms into this panel, just like in the Music demo.

I think I've asked the wrong question. What I'm trying to do is make the application SEO-compatible. For example, when a user searches for 'MyProjectName registration page', I want them to see the registration page as a result. This doesn't happen. Only when you type in the project name you get to see the application because of the meta tags in the Index.html file. But, when I put meta tags into the html files apart from the index.html for SEO purposes, you get to see both the meta tags of the index.html and the corresponding html file. So I'm not sure what to do in this situation.

I would gladly accept any suggestions, because I think I'm missing something obvious here. In the meantime, I will try out some stuff, like removing (most of) the meta tags in the Index and adding the needed tags in every other page.