Web App Design Time Error

I am getting several F2063 Could not compile.... at design time. The App will run OK but unable to debug or use autocomplete etc.

Thanks

Are you sure your Win32 IDE library path ONLY sees the subfolder WEBCOREINSTALLDIR\Component Library Source and NOT any other web core folder?

Bruno

I can’t see any other reference. My full path variable is:

C:\Python39\Scripts;C:\Python39;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl;C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin64;C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl\Win64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\intel64\compiler;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\150\DTS\Binn;C:\Program Files\Azure Data Studio\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\dotnet;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\VCL\Library\RS27;C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\VCL\Library\RS27\Win64;C:\Users\steven.moore\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Aurelius\Bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs;C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin;C:\Users\steven.moore\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\steven.moore\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin;C:\Users\steven.moore\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Program Files\Azure Data Studio\bin;C:\Users\steven.moore.dotnet\tools;C:\Users\steven.moore\AppData\Local\Programs\Azure Data Studio\bin;C:\Users\steven.moore\AppData\Roaming\npm

My Installation directory is:

C:\Users\steven.moore\Documents\tmssoftware

My installation folders are:

image001.png

Thanks Bruno

Regards

Steve Moore

It does not concern your path variable but the Delphi IDE configured Win32 library path.

My mistake:

My library paths have root,win32 compiled and source directories:

image001.png

This library path looks OK.

What files are in the uses list (interface and implementation) of the unit where code insight no longer works?

Only interface:

With just these units in the uses list, all works fine here:

Can you verify if a unit like WEBLib.Graphics.pas is effectively found in the folder "c:\users\steven moore\documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Component Library Source"

Bruno

Yes – they are all there:

Then I can only conclude this is an issue in the IDE itself.
Is this 10.4.2 and if not, try 10.4.2 or if it is not, try to use the classic code insight instead of the new LSP based one.

Bruno

Yes it is 10.4.2:

image001.png

Bruno

Good conclusion! I have changed to Classic from LSP and the issue has resolved itself.

It is beyond weird & disappointing that even in 10.4.2 the new LSP isn't able to handle this.