Updating all Biz Libraries to 7/10/18

Starting on an Aurelius project. Found that all the Biz libraries (except of Business Core) were updated today. Downloaded using the Subscription Manager v 2.0. Tried to update Aurelius and reported that the Core had to be installed correctly. So, reinstalled (even though it was the old one of 5/26). It appears to install but gives the TMS Installer command-line finished with errors. So I cannot reinstall the more up to date versions of Aurelius, XData, etc.

Activating software with username:ME@gmail.com / serial:XXXXXXX
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with Version = 1.8.0.0
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with Date = 10/07/2018
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with InstallDir = C:\Users\Eduardo\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Business Core Library
TMS Installer command-line finished with errors.  <<<

Am I missing the latest Business Core Library and that is why the errors? Should I just do a Manual on the Core Library and move on?

Stuck. Need to get going.

Please help clarify. Thanks!

-Eduardo

Wow! That was fast! Kept going in and out of the Subscription Manager, and there it was! But still no joy!

Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with Version = 1.9.0.0
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with Date = 10/07/2018
Successfully updated registry key Software\TMSSoftware\TMS Business Core Library with InstallDir = C:\Users\Eduardo\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Business Core Library
TMS Installer command-line finished with errors.   <<<

Bad news continues. Trying to the installs manually, now in Aurelius, using Tokyo, I am getting references to Berlin dcp???

Here it is:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] Aurelius.Design.DatasetDesigner.pas(10): E2213 Bad packaged unit format: C:\Users\Eduardo\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Aurelius\packages\dberlin\Win32\Debug\aurelius.dcp.Aurelius.Bind.BaseDataset - Expected version: 32.0, Windows Unicode(x86) Found version: 31.0, Windows Unicode(x86)
Since it is late at your place, I am going to quit for the day and come back tomorrow when you hopefully have a fix for these problems.

-Eduardo

Hello Eduardo, you seem to had the (bad?) luck of checking and downloading the installers at the moment we were uploading the files. Regarding your last message, probably some confusion happened due to manual install.

I would simply suggest that you uninstall everything, make sure you remove any leftovers (search in your hard disk for aurelius.dcp for example), and then reinstall everything in this order: BCL, Aurelius, Sparkle, XData, RemoteDB, Echo.
You should get going.