TTMSFNCTableView BeginUpdate Sets the itemindex to -1

Hi,

I don't know in what version this happened. I am on the latest and this is causing havoc with my program.

Calling EndUpdate restores it.

Thanks,

Ken

The reason why ItemIndex is stored and reset is because between BeginUpdate & EndUpdate, the pointer to the internal node is lost, which means the item index is lost. ItemIndex always has to be set outside BeginUpdate & EndUpdate. Can you point out exactly which issues you have with the updated tableview?

Because this is a breaking change and previously I could access the temindex with no problem between a begin/end update. As I said. I'm not sure when this happened as I only just had the neen to do some work on an existing project.

You should still be able to access the ItemIndex between BeginUpdate & EndUpdate, so that hasn't changed. Please explain in which circumstances it breaks the application?

As I said. It is -1

Something indeed slipped in. I have applied a fix, next version of TMS FNC UI Pack will address this.

Thanks

Can you please nlet me know when this will be available?

We aim for the end of July. We are currently working on a new version of TMS FNC UI Pack.

Thanks