TTMSFNCTableView iOS

Hi,

I am finding that on an iPhone touching an item doesn't always select it and sometimes I have to touch it twice and then I eventually end up with multiple items selected even though this is turned off. I have no events assigned other than for acessory and more options click.

This does not happen when built for Windows. Any idea what could be causing this? I am using an HTMLTemplate for the tableview.

Thanks,

Ken

I have found that this only happens if LongPressToEdit is set as true. Currently I have to have this set as more options won't slide open without this.

Hi,

The issue with LongPressToEdit is fixed, but the fix needs to be released. So you'll have to await the next version, and re-test if the issue with more options is fixed as well as the issue you are experiencing with the item selection. It could potentially be related to the same bug.

Thanks Pieter. Is it possible that I can be sent the source code change?

Hi,

The fix we applied is in procedure TTMSFNCTreeViewTableView.HandleMouseDown

if not FMouseDownOnAccessory and not FMouseDownOnLookupBar and (Assigned(FTableView) and FTableView.Interaction.LongPressToEdit) then
  begin
    FDownAction := False;
    FDownTimer := True;
    FDownX := X;
    FDownY := Y;   
    FDownCount := 0;
    FAnimTimer.Enabled := True;
  end;
end;

To

FDownX := X;
  FDownY := Y;

if not FMouseDownOnAccessory and not FMouseDownOnLookupBar and (Assigned(FTableView) and FTableView.Interaction.LongPressToEdit) then
  begin
    FDownAction := False;
    FDownTimer := True;
    FDownCount := 0;
    FAnimTimer.Enabled := True;
  end;
end;

Thanks, that resolves the problem.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming