TTMSFMXGrid database update problem

I am using TTMSFMXGrid component last vers.(2.2.2.1) and FireDac Component for connection SQLite. Grid connected TFDQuery (FireDacQry) LiveBinding. Records are shows normally.

Problem is, when i change the records database can not updated.  ex: I have a table with 5 fields. If i change records on GridCell it looks ok grid shows the records correctly but database does't updated. if i close the program and open again i show just 1 field was updated. only first changes affects.

when i try same scenario with TGrid (Default delphi grid) All is ok. All records updated.

I hope
can i explain the problem. I think it is Grid bug. If you need detail can i record my screen and send you a
small video for this bug. Pls tell me if there is a another option or settings
send me. I cheked user manuals and your offical documents, also i am searching
this bug web. I can not find any solituons.

Thank you for your help.

Dear Pieter thank you for your help.

The TTMSFMXGrid does not automatically post, but you can change this behavior by setting the following property:

TMSFMXGrid1.Options.Editing.AutoPost := apCell;

I am having this exact same problem. I do not see a response from Pieter with a solution.

Thanks,

Glenn House

Pieter sent the answer:

The TTMSFMXGrid does not automatically post, but you can change this behavior by setting the following property:

TMSFMXGrid1.Options.Editing.AutoPost := apCell;

by direct email and it was reposted here by original poster.

Pieter,

I am using a SQLite date file, accessing it through a ClientDataSet (using LiveBindings to connect the ClientDataSet to a TMSFMXGrid). Changing the property as you suggested, does post the information to the ClientDataSet as soon as you leave the edited cell. However, when I call ClientDataSet.UpdateAll(0) to send the changes to the SQLite data file, only one field is updated. I used the same process with a TStringGrid and the SQLite data file was properly updated.

Also - one of my fields is a date field. In the TStringGrid, there is no problem editing that field, but when I try to edit it in the TMSFMXGrid, it leaves a blank field.

Thanks,

Glenn House

Dear Glenn, 

Could you perhaps send us your sample so we can investigate this here?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter