TreeView

Hello

i have a porbleme with TMS TreeView TTIWAdvTreeView

when my TreeView is not fully expanded on initial creation, when i expand a node is ee a little black square beside each node.

but when i create the TreeView fully expanded i dotn see the little black square.

i would like to not see the little black square

anybody can help, please

thanks

Hi,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Does this problem also occur on the AdvTreeView page of the TMS IW FeaturesDemo?

If the problem persists, can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?
Please also provide the following information:
- Which version of Delphi are you using?
- Which version of IntraWeb are you using?
- Which browser are you using?

hello

i use :

Intraweb version 12.2.14.2

Delphi XE version 15.0.3953.35171

and the Browser that causes problem is Internet Explorer 11 (that is the browser mostly used by my customers, meaning Internet Explorer)

i have tried in Google Chrome and the problem is apprearing a few second on the display of the TreeView, the TreeView First apear all expended (with the black squares) and then the Treeview is showned as requested meaning not all expanded.

no prob in Safari or Opera.

will create a project as soon as i can

in the mean time i insert a picture of the probleme

Please note that the TIWAdvTreeView is constructed using HTML list elements in the browser.
While the page is being rendered it is possible that the default list layout is visible, this effect should disappear as soon as the page has finished loading. In our tests we noticed this effect is visible less then a second. I also haven't noticed any difference in behavior between different browsers.

However this is a good remark and we'll investigate if the effect that is visible while the TIWAdvTreeView is loading can be removed in a future version of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack.

where can I send a zip file if a demo project that reproduce de problem?

at help@tmssoftware.com

hello

I have another question for the TreeView, when using a StanAlone where does the node Pictures (node picture or even node line, etc) have to be according to the executable?

Often i demontrate the StandAlone from a portable PC but i dont have acces to the Web to use a URL.

thanks

The default location is in a subfolder called "files".

You can also specify a custom location using the NodeImageURL and NodeLineImageURL properties.