TMSNativeMFMailComposeViewController slow performa

Delphi Tokyo 10.2.2
iOS64 app on iPhone7

Am using the TMSNativeMFMailComposeViewController component to add some data to an Email message but when the Show method is called it takes a very long time for the email to appear on the screen to send. Anywhere from 30 seconds up to a minute or more. 

Is this normal or are there ways to speed up the process.

regards

Bill

Hi, 

It's unclear what exactly is happening. This controller is simply a wrapper around the built-in dialog for mail sending. Perhaps the mail account of the user is loaded, and thus takes a significant amount of time to load. Have you tested this on another device?
Not sure what you mean with "Perhaps the mail account of the user is loaded, and thus takes a significant amount of time to load".  The app is on a phone at my workplace so won't be able to get to it till later today. Not really familiar with iPhone myself.  By loaded - do you mean that the app is already open - in which case..how do you close the app on an iPhone. 

Grateful for any advise.

regards

Bill  

No, what I mean is that the mailbox of the user is full, or the mail account itself takes a long time to load, or the connection is slow. It's unclear exactly what is happening, but it is unlikely the component itself that is the cause for this issue.

Ok, thanks for the advice.  I cleaned out the mailbox today and afterwards had to wait approximately 20 seconds for the send email to appear after pressing the 'Send' button in the app (that uses the component to create an email to send) which is a very slight improvement but still not really acceptable. If I just use the mail account on the iPhone on its own to send an email the send dialog  appears within a few seconds.  It would be nice to get the same response from the app using the component.

regards

Bill