My System:
ebarcadero c++ Builder 10.2.3 prof.
TMS Component Pack v9.2.4.0
TMS FlexCel for VCL & FMX, latest version
If i try to install TMS VCL Grid Excel Bridge this message appears:
grafik

Hi,
Can you send me the log at
<Bridges install folder>\tmssoftware\VCLExcelBridge\Setup\VCLGridExcelBridge_build_log.txt

You can post it here or send it to adrian@tmssoftware.com

Hi Adrian, there is no such file. I guess the setup stops before any logging starts.

do you get any error in the UI?

No other error or hint. Shoud i try to install nevertheless?

Ah, ok, I hadn't seen the original screenshot. Is it TMS component pack or VCL UI Pack the one you have installed? I think TMS Component pack might not be supported anymore, but I'll check it. From what date is the component pack you have?

TMS Component Pack

v9.2.4.0 | Thursday, July 18, 2019

We changed support for tms pack to UI pack in bridges 2.20: What's new in TMS VCL Grid-Excel Bridge | TMS VCL Grid Excel bridge documentation

Probably the best here is to install the latest bridges with support for Component Pack, that is 2.17.1 As you are in C++ builder 10.2.3 it shouldn't be a problem.

You can get Bridges 2.17.1 from here:
https://download.tmssoftware.com/flexcel/reg/setup_VCL_GridFilters_2.17.1.zip

They are actually named grid filters, not bridges, since we renamed them to avoid confusions with the "filters" that you use to filter the grid. But they are the same components.

To be 100% honest, I am not sure if the newest bridges will install if you ignore the error. You can try it if you want, but I think it will probably not work, since the packages were renamed for UI pack.

Thank you, i will try Bridges 2.17.1 first

Try to install Bridges 2.17.1:
C:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\AdvGridFilters\Setup\AdvGridFilters_build_log.txt
----Build started-------------------------------------------- 15.09.2022 - 15:53:21,64
msbuild.exe "C:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\TMSSoftware\AdvGridFilters\Packages\dXE\AdvGridExportFilters.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Debug" "/p:Platform=Win32" "/p:UnitSearchPath=\lib\Win32\release%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\DelphiXE\Win32%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3B$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE\Win32\Release" "/p:DelphiLibraryPath=\lib\Win32\release%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\DelphiXE\Win32%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3B$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE\Win32\Release" "/p:IncludePath=\lib\Win32\release%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Component Pack\DelphiXE\Win32%3B\DelphiXE\Win32%3B$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp%3BC:\Users\Bcc 2010\Documents\tmssoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE\Win32\Release"
Der Befehl "msbuild.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Sorry, i've choosen all Versions. Now i try only Rio 10.2.