TMS Grid pack Install Problem

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install TMS Grid pack inDelphi Xe 10.2 Tokio without success.
The installer seems to finish properly but the new components are not installed in the IDE bar.
Attached the installation program log.

Please do not post log files on a forum, it contains your credentials!

We have changed your credentials and sent an email.

With respect to the install problem, we discovered a glitch in the distribution of TMS Grid Pack that we have fixed meanwhile. Please redownload TMS Grid Pack & retry to install.

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for the mistake, :-)

I tried with the new version but I still have problems with TDbAdvGrid, the component is not installed, a compiler error is reported in the registry installation .

If use the manual compiling the DbGridPackdXE11.bpl have error on:

Notify procedures (Item: TCollectionItem; Action: TCollectionNotification); override;

in the DBAdvGrid.pas unit

[dcc32 Error] DBAdvGrid.pas (491): E2037 Declaration of 'Notify' differs from previous declaration
[dcc32 Error] DBAdvGrid.pas (2022): E2008 Incompatible types
[dcc32 Error] DBAdvGrid.pas (2023): E2010 Incompatible types: 'System.Generics.Collections.TCollectionNotification' and 'System.Classes.TCollectionNotification'
[dcc32 Error] DBAdvGrid.pas (2023): E2010 Incompatible types: 'System.Generics.Collections.TCollectionNotification' and 'System.Classes.TCollectionNotification'
[dcc32 Fatal Error] F2063 Could not compile used unit 'DBAdvGrid.pas'

Thank's in advance.

Is this effectively Delphi 10.2 Tokyo you use?

The only logical cause I see for this issue is that you are using an incorrect package in Delphi 10.3 Rio (you should use DBGridPackDXE12.dproj) and that there is still an old version of TMSDEFS.INC around on your system. Please search your hard disk for such old version files and make sure that only the latest version is found in the Delphi 10.3 Rio library path.

Hi Bruno,

yes i use Delphi 10.2 Tokyo... and i have only one TMSDEFS.INC 

A change for Delphi 10.3 Rio affected older versions. We fixed this. Please redownload & reinstall.