TMS Cryptographic Pack on Delphi 10.4.1 installation problem

Hello,

After installation via TMS Souscription managerv2, nothing is accessible. No component found.
No .bpl file found.

Where can I found tmscryptopkgDEDXE13.bpl ?

WorkAround : I have manualy install from tmscryptopkgDXE13.dproj and tmscryptopkgDEDXE13.dproj.

Thanks in advance,

Please send the installer generated log file in your Windows Documents folder so we can inspect what exactly went wrong on your machine during install.

Hello Mr. Fierens,

I enclose the two logs for both versions.

I installed Delphi 10.4.1 from scratch (wiped everything) for both attempts. The first was through the Delphi web installer and I got the feeling that the installation went wrong. But for all the components, I had no problem except for the crypto component.

Yesterday I kicked everything and reinstalled Delphi 10.4.1 from ISO and started with the crypto component and everything worked fine.

Then the rest of the TMS suite: ok. Then the DevExpress components, no problem either.

Then I installed the Unidac and Fastreport components and found that the TMSCrypto component disappeared from the palette, but not uninstalled because the programs using the classes still work. I saw in the list of components that the line concerting the tmsCrypto component was unchecked ...

Now everything is working fine.

image001.png

TMS Cryptography Pack_4.2.5.5.log (277 KB)

TMS Cryptography Pack_4.2.5.3.log (935 KB)

What I see in the log file is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(402,5): warning MSB6002: La ligne de commande de la tƒche "DCC" est trop longue. Les lignes de commande de plus de 32ÿ000ÿcaractŠres risquent d'‚chouer. Essayez de r‚duire la longueur de la ligne de commande en divisant l'appel … "DCC" en plusieurs appels contenant moins de paramŠtres chacun.

This means that your library path got too long for MSBUILD. MSBUILD is the tool used to compile packages from the command-line and sadly MSBUILD has a limitation with respect to command-line length.

2 solutions:

1. cleanup the library path, try to remove unused paths and rerun the installer
  2. compile the packages from the IDE itself