TIWIPhonePageTransition & device rotation

I have a form with 3 TIWIPhoneRegion components; a TIWIPhoneStyle; and a TIWIPhonePageTransition component. I have added the regions and connected them to the TIWIPhoneRegions.

Everything works as I coded it to transition from region to region. The form is in portrait orientation at design-time. When I rotate the device to landscape I can see the two inactive regions overlapped. When I switch back to portrait everything works again.

Am I supposed to do anything to regions 2 & 3 at design-time? Do they need to be positioned somewhere special on the form to prevent them from being seen in portait mode?
Thank you!

That is on an HTC Evo 4G, running Android 2.3.3.  It works properly on iPOS devices.

A fix has been made to the IWiPhonePageTransition control to improve the IWRegion resizing when changing the orientation of the device.

The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IW iPhone Controls Pack.

Hi Bart,

Is it possible to get a patch. I have the same issue as Daniel and have to release a test release.

Please send an email to mailto:info@tmssoftware.com requesting a source update which will be provided as soon as possible.