TIWAdvMessageDialog

Hello

I would like to change the transparent section of the MessageDialog, the section that contains the Caption. Cause when the Message appears in front of a Calender for example, the calender is visible in the Caption section.

I have tried CaptionBGColor, CaptionBGColorTo and CaptionBorderColor, but nothing changes.

I would like also to know where to find information on the TIWAdvMessageDialog properties.

thanks

Hi,

- The properties you mentioned are correct to change the color of the IWAdvMessageDialog caption. I'm not sure why this isn't working for you. 
Can you please have a look at the AdvMessageDialog page in the TMS IW Features Demo which is working as expected.

- Unfortunately there is no specific documentation available for the IWAdvMessageDialog as the usage of the properties is demonstrated in the TMS IW Features Demo application.

Hello

I have tried your IW121FeaturesDemo for the AdvMessageDialog with Internet Explorer 11 and it has the same effect, meaning a transparent BackGroup .

Can you please make sure you are using the latest version of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack and a version of IW 14 that supports IE 11?

Please note that IE 11 support was added in IW 14.0.21 and in TMS IW Component Pack v5.4.1.0.