TDBPlannerMonthView - big issue

There is something rotten in the kingdom of TMS
I'm in a state where the table can't be activated. Delphi runs at 30%.
If TDBPlannerMonthView does not have a DataSource, then the table can be activated.
Please note that this condition occurred for no apparent reason. Deleting and re-inserting TDBPlannerMonthView, Table, and DataSource didn't help either.
I will not send you a sample because:

• I need to have Firebird connected - even if it's embeded, you refuse to use it
  • The created example works. Herkopater doesn't know when he gets into a bad state :hot_face:
    I can just send you pas and dfm files.

This is very little information for us to be able to give an efficient help.

Activate at runtime, use the DBPlannerMonthView.OnFieldsToItem event to see how many times it is called to begin with and if possibly it is somehow in a loop. Check for what records this event is called. Hopefully, you can learn from there what is happening.

Yes, the name of the topic is meaningless. Unfortunately, I was already stressed.

I'm aware of that.
The problem is already at the design time. I can't step through the program. No event is called.

Then do NOT assign or activate the dataset at design-time, do it in code at run-time so you can debug it.

I do it in FormCreate. Unfortunately, I will not get further.

Then do it from a button, put a breakpoint on the line where you activate, put a breakpoint in OnFieldsToItem, put outputdebugstring in this event handler to see what is happening, ... in other words, the usual debugging techniques...

I used the button. I will remain hanging on the line fdtblPlanner.Active: = True; But now I can quit the application. I had to drop Delphi before.
I am attaching pictures. Maybe they'll help with something. I will try to transfer the form to the exercise program.

After moving, the form works. But no balloon.
Sigh: And now what about that?

Please isolate these issues and provide a sample source project with which we can reproduce this.
We cannot debug your problem from screenshots.

As I wrote above, I tried it. Well, it didn't work out.
I took screenshots whether by chance ...

Note: I have version D10.4.1 Professional. No FireDAC source code. That's why I can't get anywhere when tuning.

I guess I found the source of the problem:

CREATE TABLE PLANNERS (
IDPLANNERS PRIMARYKEY NOT NULL,
STARTTIME STAMP NOT NULL,
ENDTIME STAMP NOT NULL,
SUBJECT TEXT050,
NOTES MEMO,
COLOR INTEGERVAL,
IMAGE INTEGERVAL,
ISCAPTION BOOLINT NOT NULL,
RESOURCE INTEGERVAL,
RECURENCY MEMO,
MINTIME STAMP,
MAXTIME STAMP);

If MINTIME and MAXTIME are null all is OK. Otherwise there is a problem.
I have only 3 records

I have no idea what you do with MINTIME,MAXTIME.

Like always. The information is incomplete :hot_face:
I don't do anything with them! Their only use is in DataBinding. See picture. In preparation for further development. IMAGE - RECURENCY = NULL2021 01 09 10 10 23