TAdvRichEditorFormatButtonBar font selection

Is there anyway to suppress the '@' prefixed fonts from the font selection combo in a TAdvRichEditorFormatButtonBar?

Thanks,
Eric

I added the following code to remove them, just was hoping for a cleaner way.

vFontCombo := TComboBox(AdvRichEditorFormatButtonBar1.Controls[16]);
    for i := vFontCombo.Items.Count-1 downto 0 do
    begin
      if vFontCombo.Items.StartsWith('@') then
        vFontCombo.Items.Delete(i);
    end;
    vFontCombo.ItemIndex := vFontCombo.Items.IndexOf('Arial');

At this moment there is not a built-in setting for this. 
This is the list as-is from querying the installed Windows fonts on the machine and Microsoft Windows returns the list with these characters.

As mentioned in another related post of mine, there are so many controls to pick from! ;)  Turns out I should have just picked the TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar instead of the TAdvRichEditorFormatButtonBar.  It auto removes the '@' prefixed fonts!  It also seems more polished and complete.

TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar is indeed more advanced as it takes advantage of other TMS Component Pack controls that are not available in the standalone TAdvRichEditor.

One issue, or rather enhancement request for the TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar.  Can you make it so I can use a virtual image list for the buttons auto-populated onto the toolbar?  I had to do it for a general purpose toolbar for WPTools editor for all the actions of AdvGlowButtons on a TAdvToolbar, and it works great.  But if I go with this TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar, the button icons are fairly small when used on a tablet set at 175% or higher scaling factor.

If it is not something that is possible in the near term (next few months), I will try to incorporate what I did for the toolbar I put together for use with WPTools.

We will investigate,  it is not trivial.

To do this at application level, for example for the Bold button, following code can be used:

(AdvRichEditorFormatToolBar1.Controls[6] as TAdvGlowButton).Picture.Graphic.Assign(nil);
 (AdvRichEditorFormatToolBar1.Controls[6] as TAdvGlowButton).DisabledPicture.Graphic.Assign(nil);
 (AdvRichEditorFormatToolBar1.Controls[6] as TAdvGlowButton).Images := ImageList1;
 (AdvRichEditorFormatToolBar1.Controls[6] as TAdvGlowButton).ImageIndex := 0;