To begin with, I do not understand the error : 'can't find unit Vcl.Skia' as this (stub) unit IS in the TMS WEB Core "Core Source" subfolder when you have a clean install of TMS WEB Core v2.4.5.0
Please verify that you do not have old versions around and that your TMS WEB Core library path is correct.
It's strange : the TMS Web Core library path is empty.
When I try to add the Core Source folder, I have an Access violation error in module 'coreide290.bpl'
As I had also other compilation error since I updated to Web Core 2.4.5, to avoid confusion I started a new fresh install, on a virtual machine running in Parallels Desktop. So everything is reinstalled : Windows 10 (and updates), Delphi 12 Architect, and Web Core 2.4.5, that's it.
C:\TMS\TMS WEB Core RSXE15\Core Source;C:\TMS\TMS WEB Core RSXE15\Core Source\RTL
and checked my Option/Language/Delphi/Library/Library Path :
$(BDSLIB)$(Platform)\release;$(BDSUSERDIR)\Imports;$(BDSUSERDIR)\Imports$(Platform);$(BDS)\Imports;$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp;$(BDS)\include;
C:\TMS\TMS WEB Core RSXE15;C:\TMS\TMS WEB Core RSXE15\Win32;C:\TMS\TMS WEB Core RSXE15\Component Library Source
I notice also that I cannot add a path (in the TMS Web Option / Library path) using the path list editor, but I can do it with editing the textfield manually.
Are you sure there are no more old version files of TMS WEB Core around on your system. I suggest to do first a full uninstall via the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove software. Then verify in the Delphi IDE, there are no more traces of TMS WEB Core (Component/Install Packages) and then reinstall the latest version v2.4.5.1
thanks, I just did it (again) but it doesn't solve the problem, still have :
[Error] Unit1.pas(7): can't find unit "Vcl.Skia"
I could try to reinstall everything, but i'm not convinced to spend time doing again the same thing the same way, as I just re-installed everything on a new virtual machine. my setup :
Parallels Desktop 18 running on Catalina 10.15.7,
Windows 10 Pro (20H2, build 19042.1706, Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0)
Delphi 12 Version 29.0.50491.5718
TMS Web Core 2.5.4.1
any other ideas ?
attached the minimalist project that I can't compile, it's just a TWebImageControl with a svg assigned. 02 test bug skia.zip (7.7 KB)