Subscription Manager download problem

Having trouble again with subscription manager downloads (same problems I had in September, before it started to show old versions available for downloading).
Now I can only download one file at a time - must exit the program, and then open it again to download other files. Multiple selection download the first file and then stops.

I retested this with TMS Subscription Manager v2.1.0.3 but I could not reproduce this.
This was tested on a Windows 10 operating system.

For example, today's FNC Components update ... I had to download them separately. If I selected 2, only the first worked.

Now I can't update FNC Blox & Cloud Pack. They're asking for the previous version of FNC Core.

Any time I've seen that happen, it's because I tried downloading everything first then installing one at a time.

I've found the safest way to do this is download-install, download-install, etc

You have to install Core first - after that I don't think it makes a difference.

I usually take the time to do a "pseudo clean install":

Use the subscription manager to uninstall all the FNC products.

Close the subscription manager.

Then find the installer directory - usually in :

C:\Users<user>\AppData\Local\tmssoftware

Go into the individual TMS FNC folders, sort the files by date descending, and delete the last two entries (the most recent zip and setup.exe)

fnc-folder

Do this for every TMS FNC xxxx folder

The start the subscription manager, and:

• download CORE, install,
  • download FNC UI Pack, install
    etc

A bit of a pain, but I find I never have problems after that.

EdB

There are brand new installers for FNC, dated Oct/23.
I believe they've fixed it. I'll test now.

Hi, we are currently still building. Please await for another couple of hours until ALL the FNC products are updated.

Nope.
I uninstalled FNC UI Pack, to install core first, now I can't install UI Pack.
It's dated Oct/20th, and asks for the previous version of FNC Core.

Ohh ok. Sorry & thanks.

No worries. The new version of TMS FNC UI Pack to look for is v3.2.2.0. This will be available today in a couple of hours.