Sphinx and current customer BIZ

Hi Wagner

I have active subscription of TMS BIZ. In my subscription in this moment I have active all products except for TMS Sphinx.

I have seen that, compared to before, 3 subscription modes have been introduced (Essential / Standard and Premium). But how does it work for active subscriptions? What type of subscription do I have?

Thank you very much and best regards

Claudio

1 Like

Hi Claudio, we have published a new blog post that explains the changes:

Hi Wagner

I can see there will be no TMS Workflow Studio, TMS Diagram Studio and TMS Query in TMS BIZ editions. So,

1. People who migrate from TMS Business to TMS BIZ will no longer have those anymore?
  2. People who choose to stay with legacy TMS Business will still have those?

Thanks and congrats, TMS BIZ is awsome!

1 Like

We don't want to simply remove access from customers and asking them to repurchase something they already purchased. But we want to discuss this with each customer case by case. If you intend to migrate to TMS BIZ and want to use some or all of those products, please contact us directly in private to discuss it. You will still be able to use it, don't worry.

Yes.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Wagner

thank you very much for link! My subscription will expire 14 february 2023. In this moment of my subscription I use Aurelius, XData, Sparkle, Echo and DataModeler.

But I'm interested in Sphinx.

So if I interpret your link correctly to have Sphinx I have to upgrade to TMS Premium for € 295. But my subscription hasn't expired. It is still active for 6 months.

I's correct?

Another question: why GraphQL for Delphi is not included in Premium subscription?

Thank you very much

Claudio

Correct. When you upgrade, it gets already renewed so you will only have to renew one year after the upgrade date.

GraphQL is an independent product, it doesn't require any of other TMS BIZ to operate.

1 Like