Sentry GetAllProjects not working on Demo (?)

Hi
I just discovered than my code using FNC Cloud Sentry isn't working anymore
Once connected (Auth Key = OK) retrieving projects by GetAllProjects or ProjectByName isn't working. API Auth Key authorizes read for projects (at least)
I tried demo App "Cloud Logger Demo" with all keys I get without success in retrieving projects by GetAllProjects

Please can you confirm me it's only on my side as I didn't change the previous code which was working fine until couple of month?

Thanks

Sylvain

Hello,
Could you tell me for which platform that you tried this?
I've tried this with the fmx demo and this works.

It is quite strange that the Connect works as for Sentry you don't really need to setup connection, so we actually do a GetProjects to call to check on the key.
You can check the result with the ARequestResult.ResultString property on the OnGetAllProjects event.

This response is in the procedure DoGetAllProjects in the demo.

'[{"id":"5502887","slug":"tms-software-s3","name":"tms-software-s3","isPublic":false,"isBookmarked":false,"color":"#a03fbf","dateCreated":"2020-11-03T13:05:37

My existing app is using FMX
I tested too the VCL demo with event ARequestResult.ResultString, then and I just get aJSON answer with the 2 existing projects but list of projects stays empty

[{
		"id": "6037660",
		"slug": "idepose-prod",
		"name": "Native",
		"isPublic": false,
		"isBookmarked": false,
		"color": "#bf523f",
		"dateCreated": "2021-10-27T12:05:13.254421Z",
		"firstEvent": null,
		"firstTransactionEvent": false,
		"hasSessions": false,
		"features": ["alert-filters", "issue-alerts-targeting", "minidump", "race-free-group-creation", "similarity-indexing", "similarity-view"],
		"status": "active",
		"platform": "native",
		"isInternal": false,
		"isMember": true,
		"hasAccess": true,
		"avatar": {
			"avatarType": "letter_avatar",
			"avatarUuid": null
		},
		"organization": {
			"id": "749947",
			"slug": "XXXXXXX-dsi-lab",
			"status": {
				"id": "active",
				"name": "active"
			},
			"name": "XXXXXX DSI Lab",
			"dateCreated": "2021-05-29T14:01:32.905063Z",
			"isEarlyAdopter": false,
			"require2FA": false,
			"requireEmailVerification": false,
			},
			"features": ["integrations-stacktrace-link", "performance-events-page", "sso-scim", "unhandled-issue-flag", "event-attachments", "open-membership", "custom-event-title", "discover-top-events", "release-comparison", "symbol-sources", "advanced-search", "performance-ops-breakdown", "release-adoption-stage", "semver", "event-attachments-viewer", "chart-unfurls", "onboarding", "mobile-app", "issue-percent-filters", "metrics-extraction", "unified-span-view", "invite-members-rate-limits", "issue-search-use-cdc-secondary", "performance-tag-page", "release-adoption-chart", "shared-issues", "images-loaded-v2", "org-subdomains", "performance-view", "performance-mobile-vitals", "minute-resolution-sessions"]
		}
	}, {
		"id": "5791518",
		"slug": "idepose-preprod",
		"name": "e-chantier-preprod",
		"isPublic": false,
		"isBookmarked": false,
		"color": "#bf603f",
		"dateCreated": "2021-05-29T14:04:46.172240Z",
		"firstEvent": "2021-05-29T14:43:21.275000Z",
		"firstTransactionEvent": false,
		"hasSessions": false,
		"features": ["alert-filters", "issue-alerts-targeting", "minidump", "race-free-group-creation", "similarity-indexing", "similarity-view"],
		"status": "active",
		"platform": "native",
		"isInternal": false,
		"isMember": true,
		"hasAccess": true,
		},
		"organization": {
			"id": "749947",
			"slug": "XXXXXXX-dsi-lab",
			"status": {
				"id": "active",
				"name": "active"
			},
			"name": "XXXXXXX DSI Lab",
			"dateCreated": "2021-05-29T14:01:32.905063Z",
			"isEarlyAdopter": false,
			"require2FA": false,
			"requireEmailVerification": false,
			},
			"features": ["integrations-stacktrace-link", "performance-events-page", "sso-scim", "unhandled-issue-flag", "event-attachments", "open-membership", "custom-event-title", "discover-top-events", "release-comparison", "symbol-sources", "advanced-search", "performance-ops-breakdown", "release-adoption-stage", "semver", "event-attachments-viewer", "chart-unfurls", "onboarding", "mobile-app", "issue-percent-filters", "metrics-extraction", "unified-span-view", "invite-members-rate-limits", "issue-search-use-cdc-secondary", "performance-tag-page", "release-adoption-chart", "shared-issues", "images-loaded-v2", "org-subdomains", "performance-view", "performance-mobile-vitals", "minute-resolution-sessions"]
		}
	}
]

My bad it's working, as the component is using Project Name property in place of Project Slug (which is displayed in the WebUI)
I renamed the Sentry Project but it changed only the slug property of project

In parallel, I don't know why VCL demo isn't displaying any project.

Thanks for help

I recommend to use project ID to select the right one
This ID can be found in project settings in "client keys DSN"
with the last part as number in the URL

By this way all alteration of name, slug won't impact existing project.

Sylvain

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.