Responsive List scroll in region

I use the examples with TTIWResponsiveList or DB version and when i put this component in a IWRegion (clip region property set), scroll of the region show me only max 40 items from TTIWResponsiveList even I have loaded more.

How to make TTIWResponsiveList  to autoscroll in IWRegion like is done when parent is all form ?
Thank you!

Hi,

Unfortunately it's currently not supported to use the TTIWResponsiveList inside an IWRegion.
However, this is a good suggestion and we'll consider adding this feature in a future version of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack.

Thank you for fast reply!

In this situation I have a big problem, because I do not imagine that and I have to deploy my intraweb with this component soon (next week)...

Do you have any suggestion, how I can handle this, before you add in next version?

Or when will be the release of intraweb comp ?

Thank you!

Dan Buzu

Zorgwerk BV

Hi,

I'm assuming you are using the IWRegion with Align set to alClient and that the TTIWResponsiveList is also client aligned inside the IWRegion.
If so you can place the TTIWResponsiveList directly on the form in the position of the IWRegion and remove the IWRegion.

Please note that it is not confirmed that this functionality will be added in the next release.
We'll have to investigate if this can be added and we'll consider it for a future release.