Problem with TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar in DLL

I have a problem with TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar, when I use it in a form, that is used via a dll.
The background is, that I still have a project that is made with Delphi 2007 and that I have new modules, made in Delphi 10.2 and they are used via a dll.

Now I have a form in the dll which has a TrsAdvRichEditor and a connected TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar on it. Both are created at design time. When I use this form in a small testprogram made with Delphi XE10.2 where I call the form directly everything works ok. When I use the form in a dll the buttons on the TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar do nothing. For example the bold button shows the down state, when pressed, but it does not set the selected text to bold. The same for nearly every other button on the toolbar. The only thing that works is the color button. I can change the color of the font and the background.

I already dived into the source and found the TCustomAdvToolBar.AddButton method and there the action for the button is created according to the actionclass which is passed to the method. I found out, that it does create the action, but when the button is clicked, mit does not execute the TAdvRichEditorBold.ExecuteTarget method.

Another thing is, that the Fonts selector and the Font size selector are also empty, when the form is shown. They are not empty, when I use it directly, not via a dll.

Is there anything I have to do, to be able to use it in a dll?

How do you use this form in your DLL?
Are you showing this form directly or host the form in another form or.... ?

I just made a very simple application to show how I do it. In my real application the DLL is loaded dynamically, but for simplification I did load it statically in the demo application. It does not influence the problem I want to show.
Where can I upload the zip file with the source of the demo application and the demo dll?

I uploaded it to Dropbox. Here is the Link:

Just discovered, that I forgot to set the Richeditor property for the Toolbar. Does not make any difference except it does not raise a runtimeerror when trying to adjust the font size, when the richeditor is assigned to the toolbar. After assigning it, it should also work with the font size. Bold, italic etc. still does not work in the dll version. Font size and color does work in the dll version.

I think there are similar problems when use reFormatToolBar in a frame

I retested TAdvRichEditor & TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar on a frame and I could not see any issue here.