Problem with older FNC UI Pack when installing the new fnc core

When I install the new FNC core (to use with the new FNC Cloudpack for D11), my FNC UI Pack installations of Delphi 10.4.2 and earlier wont work anymore.
I get an error that I need to install FNC Core 2.3.1.0 first, but I cant find the matching download...

Please re-download TMS FNC UI Pack v 3.5.1.1

I do not want to extend the subscription for FNC UI Pack. I dont use it with Delphi 11, only with Delphi 10.4 and 10.3. I only extended the cloudpack because that all I need for D11. But I still want to use my UI Pack for Delphi 10.4, but cant find the FNC core for 10.4 and 10.3 anymore.

When redownloading the new TMS FNC Core, you will need to download the new TMS FNC UI Pack. New releases are generally not compatible with older versions.

Yes, but I cant download FNC UI Pack, because I have no new subscription (and dont need one). I only want to get the UI Pack/Core/Cloudback for my 10.4 and 10.3 Delphi, means, older downloads. I have core and cloud for D11. I accidentally overwrote the core and cloudpack zip for D10.4 and 10.3 with the new one... so all I want is the old downloads for 10.4/10.3 again.

I had a subscription for to 10.3/10.4 FNC things, all I want is to be able to download them again.

We do not offer backups unfortunately. Also we cannot guarantee that a new TMS FNC Core and an old TMS FNC UI Pack will compile. What you can do to workaround this, is changing the version number in the registry key Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TMSSoftware\TMS FNC Core to match the one required for installing TMS FNC UI Pack